Agenda for Council Meeting on the 20th June 2022
Uploaded on June 15, 2022
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Speaking – to allow any members of the press or public the opportunity to speak in accordance with Standing Orders.
3. To receive any Declaration of Interests regarding Agenda items.
4. To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on Wednesday 25th May 2022.
5. To receive and note the minutes of Committee Minutes: None to receive.
6. To agree to defer all further standing items to the subsequent meeting.
7. Co-option of new councillors
a) To resolve to agree to co-opt E Mitchell as a member of Church Lawton Parish Council and to further agree she can sign her declaration of office at a later date but before acting as a councillor.
b) To resolve to agree to co-opt J Davies as a member of Church Lawton Parish Council and to further agree he can sign his declaration of office at a later date but before acting as a councillor.
8. Finance: To receive and comment on the end of year accounts dated 31st March 2022.
9. 2021-2022 audit:
a) To receive the internal audit report and certificate for 2021-2022 and to agree any actions. (To be circulated.)
b) To receive, consider and approve the Annual Governance Statement 2021-2022.
c) To receive and approve the Accounting Statements of 2021-2022.
d) To note the publication of accounts timescale.
10. To agree the time and date of the next meeting.